April 12, 2011

Blog love... Bright.Bazaar


My friends will laugh when they read the subheading for this blog, because they have teased me for years for being addicted to beige. The best cure I can imagine is this fabulous blog by Mr Bazaar (aka Will), a twenty-something from the UK with an amazing talent for bright interiors. A must-see is Mr. Bazaar's regular Colour Cocktail posts, which pair gorgeous colour combinations to inspire the most hardened beige addict!



Images by Bright.Bazaar

Public declaration to self: I will include more colour in my home!

B.x

1 comment:

  1. haha oh yes how we will mock beige queen! unfortunately these days with my white obsession, beige is considered a bright in my world now damn you brooke and your influences! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!