May 24, 2011

Monogrammed cushions...

Image by House & Garden, poor quality scan by me

I have been on the hunt for the perfect monogrammed cushion for the main bedroom for weeks. No luck until I spotted this image in April's House & Garden, featuring a just-right example by Mio Palazzo. I rang them immediately and ordered a cushion "exactly the same as the one in the magazine, only with a C". (They thanked me for my enthusiasm, probably a clue that I was a touch over-excited). Of course, since finding my lovely one, I keep stumbling on monogrammed cushions everywhere. If you're on the hunt, here are a few I've found recently:


 

www.jonathanadler.com/

Anyone on the hunt for anything monogrammed should head to the Jonathan Adler website. Their Design-Your-Own feature is fabulous.


Image by Ballard Designs

Ballard Designs has a great selection of fabrics and monogram styles (and yes, they ship to Australia!).


Image by elizajay on Etsy

 There is also a great range of monogrammed cushions on Etsy. This example is by elizajay. My cushion should arrive next week. Just a few finishing touches on the bedroom now, and I look forward to sharing it with you in a 'Before & After' post coming soon!

B.x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!