July 19, 2011

(Dreaming of) Summer Entertaining...

Image via Inspiration for Home blog

I'm stuck at home with a bug this week (and a secondary diagnosis of being sick of Winter). Watching all the wonderful American bloggers relish long balmy days, I can't help but let my mind drift to Summer entertaining. And everywhere I look, I keep finding these...

Image by Pottery Barn


Image by Sharnel Dollar Designs

...fabulous glass drink dispensers. Why didn't I know about these before? They are available in a range of designs from sturdy mason jar to etched and elegant apothecary, and are my must-have for next summer. They are available from Pottery Barn in the US (who now ship internationally - good for you PB!), but the postage will cost you more than the product if you live here in Aus. Locally, I've been able to find them at The Little Big Company and Sharnel Dollar Designs. Both great stores and well worth checking out if you're on the hunt for party supplies.

But for now, I will have to settle for curling up by our wood fire, and dreaming of fruit punch at a barbecue with friends...

Image by Sharnel Dollar Designs

B.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!