August 18, 2011

Dressing a bedside...

Massuco Warner Miller

It is (finally!) time for finishing touches in the main bedroom. Creating gorgeous vignettes and decorative details may come easily to some, but I am not one of those people. I can't tolerate too much that isn't functional, and am obsessive about avoiding clutter. So a simple task like dressing the bedside tables is a bit of a challenge.

acupofmai.com

Looking for inspiration - I love simple, uncluttered bedsides that use attractive functional items for decoration.

Ashlee Raubach

Heather Garrett

James Michael Howard

Heather Garrett

Stacy Zarin Goldberg

Emily A Clark. All images via decorpad

And looking at those last two images, I also think a bedroom isn't complete without a cat lounging somewhere. (NB: Belle the Ragdoll is only allowed into our bedroom under supervision after two incidents that resulted in a $200 dry cleaning bill).

B.x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you!