September 19, 2011

Bedrooms, nudes and gallery walls...


Traditional Home

Farmer Joe and I enjoyed a lovely visit from my family this weekend. Mum and I were discussing ideas for a makeover of her main bedroom. She has a great plan for a gallery wall of charcoal/drawn nudes, but doesn't have time to look around to find them. So I offered to do some Etsy-hunting to get her started.

Wickstrom Studio

Classic Fine Art

Classic Fine Art

ArtAnd

ArtAnd

Wickstrom Studio

Classic Fine Art

And I hunted down some inspiration photos for good measure -

via decorpad

via decorpad

Elle Decor

Mum also decided that our guest bedroom suite was just what she had been looking for, and most of it went home in the back of her car. I can't wait to see how it all comes together!

B.x



1 comment:

  1. I too am after a nude (but not too rude) canvas for our bedroom. Hope I can find something not too exy.

    B

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!