September 29, 2011

One big cheeseboard...


I'm in love with my new oversized french cheeseboard from Two Pairs. Farmer Joe couldn't understand why anyone would want a three foot long cheeseboard. He even offered to cut it in half to make two smaller ones. So I loaded it up (sort of) with homemade pizzas to demonstrate it's usefulness.

Now I'm planning a Sunday brunch so that I can use the cheeseboard for a huge German-style tasting plate... (I love servingware that inspires entertaining).

B.x

4 comments:

  1. ahh-mazing! perfectly filled with meat treats! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love it!!! Do you mind me asking how much it was?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi B! I don't mind at all. It was $160, which I though was very reasonable, but probably best if no-one tells Farmer Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! I was going ask both how much it was and whether Farmer Joe knows...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!