September 18, 2011

Take 2... TV cabinet

The TV cabinet received the 'Take 2' treatment recently. I loved the glass lanterns that were on it before, but the area needed brightening up, and Farmer Joe wanted some family photos on display. This was my first attempt -

Take 1

(Same story as before, a little bit hesitant and lacking in detail). And here is my second go at it -

Take 2


The loveliest part about this redo is that whenever I watch TV I find my attention drifting onto the photos instead of the TV screen (they make me smile).

B.x

4 comments:

  1. Is that Farmer Joe and T on the right? (my eyesight + computer screen = not 100% sure) Very rightly included in the 'family photos' if it is!
    xxc

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing. Well done!

    I love your rug!!!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well spotted Miss Clare! That is Farmer Joe and T sharing a moment of man love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the white on white frame at the moment x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!