October 10, 2011

Weekend wrap-up and some inspiration...

via decorpad

HUGE day at work today, so only time to touch base for a quick update.
1. The vegie garden is finished. Yep, Farmer Joe and I shovelled the eighth and final tonne of gravel yesterday. Potted citrus trees are in place. No photos yet - I'll get to it soon.
2. My much loved white timber and glass back doors are in. They flood the house with light and I keep thinking someone's left the back door open or the laundry light on. The dog and cat are also pretty pleased with their new view. 
3. My vintage photography print from Leigh Viner (jkldesigns on Etsy) has arrived (thank you Leigh!) and is at the framers. Should be ready next week and I'll show it to you in a Take 2 post!

B.x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy weekend B! What a lot of gravel! Gorgeous kitchen inspiration :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so lovely and you're living the dream - renovating a farmhouse! Gorgeous inspiration pics. Rachaelx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!