November 28, 2011

Loving... Rebekka Seale House Portraits


Yet another fabulous Etsy find, I'm besotted with these adorable custom house portraits by Rebekka Seale. Rebekka creates original, hand-painted watercolours of your home, and even offers high res digital files of the image if you want to use it for a blog header or Christmas cards.


And with the lettering of your choice! Can you imagine a better house warming gift?

all images Rebekka Seale Art & Illustration

This is some serious motivation to get to work on the exterior of The House on Chambers...

B.x

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Im off to take a peak, this might be something I could give my inlaws for xmas!!!
    Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how gorgeous - there's something so special about a watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great find, thanks for sharing. I'm with Trish, I think they'd make great Chrissie presents. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous B! Great find :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another amazing Etsy find! I agree with Trish, these would make super gifts for the in-laws! Christmas presents sorted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea - what would we do without etsy?
    Cheers Kylie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!