December 14, 2011

A mini break and a Liebster...


So I snuck away from Blogland for a few days to enjoy time with a lovely guest and look what happens in my absence... A Liebster Award! I was very kindly nominated by two wonderful bloggers - KL from eternalicons and Mellissa from Down Ruby Lane (thank you ladies!).

Liebster is a German word meaning "dearest" and the award is given to blogs with fewer than 200 followers. The award acceptance has a few requirements:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal the five blogs you have chosen and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Request that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favourite bloggers.

Here are five fabulous blogs that I would like to nominate:
Gild & Grace - I'll be shocked if Abbey hasn't received Liebster nominations before. Her blog is overflowing with beautiful and inspirational images of interiors, fashion, entertaining and all things wonderful. The way Abbey's following is growing this might be the last chance to nominate her!
B is building a house - B's blog follows her journey in building a new home and often invites followers to give their thoughts on her choices along the way. After offering my (amateur) advice on B's handle selections, vanity heights, room layouts and more, I feel so involved with the process that I'm well and truly hooked.
allumer * decor - A gorgeous blog embracing a classic, sophisticated and timeless design aesthetic.
Swoon style & home - Sisters-in-law Shanna and Jamie blog on all things swoon-worthy, especially homes, fashion and fabulous DIY transformations.
decor therapy - Nic began a beautiful blog earlier in the year and then was drawn away from Blogland by the real world. With a gorgeous, playful design style and some serious culinary talent, this is one blogger I want to hear more from. So this Liebster is my way of saying "You're wonderful, please come back!".

Happy reading!
B.x

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Brooke <3

    I also nominated you for a Liebster award back here http://bisbuildingahouse.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-blog-awards.html but somehow managed to not leave a comment on your blog :(

    Sorry about that.

    Hope you are having an amazing week.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award Brooke! You must be on a roll because I nominated you for the same award last week (but forgot to tell you about it - oops!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award B and your lovely kind words about G&G! I in turn love popping by the House of Chambers for some lovely inspiration :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award! You deserve it! I'm off to check out these lovely blogs now xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brooke! Congratulations on you Liebster Award! You deserve it. You have one gorgeous blog.... (so happy to have found it)! I can't thank you enough for nominating me as well!! I'm beyond thrilled. Also looking forward to visiting the others on your list. I'm putting together my list now. Should have my post up today. Thank you again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations B on your many award nominations! I am glad that so many others also enjoy your blog! I also thank you for the kind gesture/gentle nudge to return back to blogland! I will have to deliver now! N.x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!