December 19, 2011

A very Etsy Christmas...

As a committed addict of this wonderful online marketplace, I thought I'd show you a little of the Christmas loveliness that I purchased from Etsy this year...


My burlap Christmas tree skirt was from Larues Line (less than $20, why even consider sewing it myself?). Our gift-wrapping ribbon came from Lucky Lady Paper Crafts and Craft Supply Co, and gift-tags from Shabby Pea Designs.


From Letter Love Designs (one of my all-time favourites), I've bought personalised stationery as gifts for some lovely ladies. This little bundle is for my sister-in-law...


And from K is for Calligraphy I bought a set of 12 days of Christmas swing tags that will be used as part of our table setting...

image via k is for calligraphy

It's a very Etsy Christmas, really!

B.x

10 comments:

  1. I love all of your easy buys! those gift tags are gorgeous and I love the ribbon! I've bought a few gifts from etsy this year and it is so much nicer to get an original present for someone! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cool! This year, I'm working on using up all of our leftover Christmas wrap, so that I can start afresh for Christmas 2012. Now I know where I'll be heading to stock up!!

    Thanks, Brooke.

    M
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks gorgeous B! Great finds :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so lovely and very unique. All together, your wrapping is just gorgeous! Too late for this year for me; just hope I remember to check out etsy offerings for Christmas 2012!
    KL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must remember etsy for chrissy decos next year...these are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Etsy is such a great source and I adore your purchases...so wish I had gotten those tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SCORE....love everything you picked out!
    Merry Christmas.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ordered a calendar from K is for Calligraphy. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!