January 10, 2012

Beautiful beds...


One of the lessons I've learned about renovating is that if a decision is proving too difficult to make, you might not have the right choices in front of you. When my efforts to choose a bed head began to look like this...

It's been a while since cut and paste actually involved scissors and tape

... I decided that it was time to go back to basics. So I went looking for beds that inspired me...





all images via decorpad

I'm not giving away my selection just yet - I'll keep you posted! And sincere thanks to everyone who voted!

B.x

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your choice B!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see...gorgeous choices here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you decide :)

    http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae250/ourphotos20/provincialbedstool.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. These bedrooms are gorgeous! Love those upholstered headboards. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!