February 23, 2012

Just landed in my inbox...

image from JShears on Etsy

After five days without internet access while I travelled for work, I've finally made it back to my office to find this treasure waiting in my inbox. It's a photograph of the landscape painting I commissioned from JShears on Etsy for the entrance. My (not-so) little landscape is all finished and ready to make to trip over from the US. The artist, Jennifer, is a delight to purchase from - you can visit her Etsy store {here}.

7 comments:

  1. Oh you a girl after my own heart! I have wanting a moody simple landscape painting or drawing for ages. This is gorgeous and will be so stunning for your entry! You must be excited for when it arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's going to be such a welcoming site in your entry! Can't wait to see how it looks... off to check out her Etsy store now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new masthead, Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WoW! Love the calm colors. Wonderful landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful painting. Have to visit her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, to be without internet for 5 days! Glad your trip went well :) Love the painting, it looks so serene and calming + will look beautiful in your entrance way. Please show us once its up! Have a wonderful weekend! PS love the new look of your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in desperate need of some wall decor. Thanks for the inspiration!
    poolovesboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!