February 14, 2012

Loving... Fete




A big thank you to Kimberlee at Brown Button for blogging about the online mag Fete - just a few pages in and I was completely hooked. Offering gorgeous inspiration for entertaining and events, Fete is well worth a look. Check out the Day at the Races feature for fabulous Adelaide Cup inspiration (everything from table settings to fashion).



With a refreshing South Australian flavour and a touch of international flair, Fete will be going straight to my subscription list - check it out {here}.

P.S. If you're in need of some last minute Valentine's Day inspiration, Fete has some charming ideas for how to celebrate the day (think sushi, shaved ice desserts and pink lingerie!).

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing info about Fete! I am off to check it out now. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, another magazine to read! Thanks for posting about this, hadn't heard about Fete before :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited...a new magazine that I haven't heard of...off to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fabulous, isn't it!? And so wonderful that it's an SA publication - yay for us to have this talent on our doorstep. Love love love The Races inspiration - keeping that one in my work events file!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I haven't heard of Fete; looks gorgeous though, I must check it out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for passing that on Brooke, I hadn't heard of Fete either. Have had a quick flick, looks lovely, will go back later and look in more detail. My Valentines day lunch was sushi and takeaway coffee on the beach with hubby - perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like my kinda mag! Will have to check it out. Hope you had a lovely valentines day B :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Thanks for the intro, clicking over now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh-oh. This will not be good for my productivity! Off to check it out now...!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll check it out... looks beautiful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. my pleasure treasure! I love a good mag, and an online one? even better. These girls have classic, sophisticated style - so glad you liked! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously cute post which I've bookmarked for inspirations: I'm going to the races in a few months time and have no idea what to wear.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!