February 27, 2012

A peak inside the gift wrap box...


One of the secrets of successful country living is to have a very well stocked gift wrap box. Engagements, weddings, birthday celebrations and new arrivals happen with surprising frequency - and with few stores nearby, the unprepared party goer can be left to choose from the selection of cards and ribbon available at the local petrol station.

Here's a peak at what's inside my gift wrap box at present: 1. Letterpress greeting cards, Bespoke Press 2. Envelope seals, K is for Calligraphy 3. Ribbon, Lucky Lady Paper Crafts 4. Letterpress gift tags, Bespoke Press 5. Greeting card, Rifle Paper Co 6. Gift tags, K is for Calligraphy 7. Ribbon, Lucky Lady Paper Crafts 8. Letterpress greeting card, Parrot Design Studio.

10 comments:

  1. The perfect things for wrapping...love the ribbons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous idea! I have a present box for such occasions, full of random little gifts, and lots of Cath Kidston stationery for pretty thank you notes. Your collection is GORGEOUS! Got to love etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all lovely B! I'm so impressed by your organisation. I dream of being so organised! I would learn many a hard lesson if we were to move to the country :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! I really need to get it together in the gift wrap/stationary dept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gift wrap box consists of old bits of wrapping paper, string, old foreign coins and batteries so I am in awe of this! You've definitely inspired me to get organised! P.S - love your blog makeover too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so organised and thoughtful. Thanks for sharing this great idea. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blue ribbon :)

    You are so organised. I want to be more like you :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brooke, I hope you have a lock and key for that box! So many wonderful gift wrapping goodies! I am tres honored to be amongst them! Thank you for sharing! Happy Gift Wrapping! xo, Katy

    ReplyDelete
  9. All gorgeous! I have a similar stash, we must be organised in the country and thank goodness for online shopping. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh lovely! I have such a similar stash (without our own products of course!!) I love collecting stationery and having it all on hand ready for the perfect occasion - You never do just know when you will use them, but that perfect time will always arise, with the perfect card, for the perfect person!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!