March 1, 2012

Contemplating convex...

image via pinterest
Just when I thought the living room was all finished, a bare patch of wall has started to niggle at me. It's not a large area, and there's already plenty of art and family photographs in the room, but it needs something. And I'm wondering if maybe the perfect solution is a small convex mirror...








Simple, classic and versatile, these mirrors seem to be able to add a little stylish punch to almost any space. Well, that's enough to convince me! Off to the shops...

images via decorpad

11 comments:

  1. It's a yes from me, I like their slightly nautical feel. Loving the reno on the blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it will look fabulous. I love that bathroom - the light and the taps are very cool. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so go for it B! These mirrors are stunners. Loving the new look of your blog too :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your right, simple classic and versatile ... love the convex mirror.
    -love your new look too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a classic you can't go wrong with! I've been looking for one for our living room for ages but they tend to be pricey - I love the idea of hanging it on the bookshelves in the last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the one above the fireplace.

    Can't wait to see what you do :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the convex mirror!! Such a great look! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the convex mirror, can't go wrong! Such a great look :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been contemplating a convex mirror for a bedroom and this stunning post has me thinking I'll have to do it. LOVE the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way a circular mirror looks on a wall with frames around it. I just found your blog and am happy to be your newest follower:)
    Best,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!