March 20, 2012

Five more Liebster-worthy blogs...

Kate from The Polkadot Pantry has very kindly shared some blog love with a Liebster Award for The House on Chambers. So, paying it forward - here are five up and coming blogs that are well worth a visit...


1. Tina Kent of Lady Chatterley's Affair is an event stylist whose beautiful work is quickly taking over my Pinterest account. Romantic, fun, preppy and vintage-inspired event inspiration... what more could you want?
2. Vic from Cush and Nooks is a graphic designer living in New Zealand. Her blog features gorgeous design inspiration, often showcasing Scandinavian influences and stunning pops of colour. (And she has an online store too!)
3. Sydneysider Melinda indulges in all things beautiful with Georgica Pond. Offering stunning inspiration with a crisp and classic Hampton's aesthetic, there's lots to love about this blog.
4. Queensland interior designer Anna blogs on her work, ideas, and inspiration with my design ethos. My personal favourites are her mood board posts and fabulous house tours.
5. And for some international flavour (Sorry Vic, NZ makes you practically local), Meghan is a South African living in London. Wishful Thinking is Meghan's collection of all things inspirational in design, travel, fashion, art, and life in general.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for the nomination Brooke. Always an honour to be nominated by someone so stylish! All of the blogs you've mentioned are on my favourites list as well, there's always something Pin worthy on these sites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So kind of you to include me in your list - I'm very honoured. Love all those others you have chosen as well, they are regular reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I nominated Tina too! Love love love her blog and her little kids are just too cute x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were on my list this morning until I went to link to you this morning and saw this post :). I will check these blogs out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Brooke for featuring me, and I'm flattered that I'm considered a 'local' - Australia is my home away from home. Will go and check out all your other blogs, although Meghan is already on my fav list. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well deserved award, Brooke and am a follower of some of those you suggested, but going to visit the others!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks heaps Brooke! Will look you up on Pinterest too . . .I liken it to an inspiration explosion! lovT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!