March 19, 2012

A random selection of loveliness...


I've just spent (another) weekend with heavy agricultural machinery doing laps of my back lawn, involving constant clouds of dust, occasional flying rocks, and two broken water pipes that left us without a flushing toilet last night. So this morning, I would like to let my mind wander over a random selection of images that have made my heart flutter recently...






all images via Pinterest

And a huge thank you to Kate from The Polkadot Pantry for her very kind Liebster Award nomination for The House on Chambers! I'll be passing on the baton in my next post...

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collection. The wicker furniture on the terrace is just what I would like at our place. I hope your loo has been fixed :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely appreciate your aesthetic...love every photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekends crack me up, Brooke! It's like reading something out of McLeod's Daughters or something. As a city girl myself, I love these little snippets into your life - takes me back to my school days when I used to go home with the boarders on exeats xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you definitely need some loveliness B! These images are certainly that! I love that first image most, stunning!!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, sounds like it is all go at the House of Chambers! Can’t wait to see how the garden turns out! Also loved your random loveliness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely start to a monday morning.........stunning!
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you could use a day of rest and relaxation after your weekend... hope those pipes get fixed asap!! At least there is no shortage of beautiful images to turn to when needed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all these pics! I need a patio like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the Liebster nomination! That is awesome! Love that massive lantern in the second picture and the third is pretty great! I'd love to hang in that space and read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog and will happily follow:)
    I wish you a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!