April 16, 2012

Tour the White House...


Let's take a tour of the White House, a renovated 1850's brick cottage in Daylesford, Victoria. Decorated with a mix of industrial and vintage pieces, the house features original 1930's bathroom fixtures, hand-painted wallpaper and vintage art finds.




Best of all, the White House is available for holiday rentals - view availability and pricing {here}. And if you've never been to Daylesford, put it on your list. This foodies' paradise delighted Farmer Joe and I on a mini break last year


all images via Dalani Magazine
You can view the complete home tour {here}.

7 comments:

  1. Love that blackboard in the kitchen <3

    You always find the nicest photos :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I wouldn't mind staying here for a few days - if only I would hurry up and give myself a holiday :) xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab, I'd love to stay here. They have some seriously cool lights! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to move in here immediately! I love everything about it: the floors, the beamed ceilings, the gorgeous little reading nook, the lighting… I could go on forever! I have bookmarked the link to renting it in the hopes that we might be able to take that Australia trip of our dreams soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daylesford is a favourite day trip destination for us. Such a lovely little town. The lady who owns this gorgeous house also owns my favourite vintage store here in Melbourne, empire vintage. If you haven't been there B you should go if you're ever in melbourne :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Who wouldn't want to stay there?! I love the rustic furniture and island in the kitchen and that first room is so great with the bright white woodwork!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!