October 15, 2012

Halloween Party Planning

invitation by Minted
I live in a very small town and we need to make our own fun. So Halloween this year seemed like a good excuse to thrown a costume party. After (too) many hours on Pinterest, here's a sneak peak at some of what I've planned...


Clockwise from top left: Outdoor decorations will be simple; I've used this dancing skeleton stamp from Etsy on the invitation envelopes and also on the lolly bags; Carved jack-o-lanterns (using templates from Martha Stewart) will decorate the drinks tables; I've chosen this Putrid Prom Queen costume {here}; Nibbles and drinks will be Halloween themed (think Vampire's Kiss and Slime Fizz cocktails); Farmer Joe will be appearing as the Grim Reaper (and no Farmer Joe, you cannot use a real scythe - I've bought you a plastic one); the dining table will be turned into a Trick or Treat Candy Buffet for kids of all sizes.

Photos to follow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see the photos! Good on you for making your own fun I do the same over our way. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you!